Apply for DHS 22 MT 045 04 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the disaster prevention and relief, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 4" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.045.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 09, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 21, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $21,700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: “Improving the Computation of Large Wood and Other Geomorphic Parameters in Rivers”
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 8
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 22 MT 045 04 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 22 MT 045 04 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 22 MT 045 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 9|
|USDA FS 2022 CWDG NEMW||Community Wildfire Defense Grant 2022 Northeast-Midwest|
|USDA FS 2022 CWDG TRIBES||Community Wildfire Defense Grant 2022 Tribes|
|USDA FS 2022 CWDG SGSF||Community Wildfire Defense Grant 2022 Southern|
|USDA FS 2022 CWDG CWSF||Community Wildfire Defense Grant 2022 West|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 22 MT 045 04 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.