Apply for W81EWF 22 SOI 0031
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "“Improving the Computation of Large Wood and Other Geomorphic Parameters in Rivers”" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Veterans Cemetery Grants
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 4
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81EWF 22 SOI 0031
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81EWF 22 SOI 0031) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N00014 22 S F008||FY2023 Department of the Navy (DoN) Historically Black Colleges and Universities/Minority Institutions (HBCU/MI) Program|
|NNH21ZEA001N ULI||D.4 University Leadership Initiative (ULI)|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0035||Regional Geomorphic Parameters to Support Bank Stabilization|
|22 611||Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Hispanic-Serving Institutions|
|W912HZ22PIA01||Partnership Intermediary Agreement (PIA) with ERDC|
|HQ003422NFOEASD04||Minerva Research Initiative’s (Minerva) Defense Education and Civilian University Research (DECUR) Partnership|
|O NIJ 2022 171389||NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Funding to Support the Research Assistantship Program (RAP), DePaul University|
|RFI FA8651 01||Geographically Separated Unmanned System Challenge|
|PD 22 7334||Mathematical Biology|
|PD 22 8069||Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4203||Natural/Cultural Resources Program Sikes Act Support to United States JBSA Lackland, TX|
|DE FOA 0002789||STEWARDSHIP SCIENCE ACADEMIC ALLIANCES PROGRAM CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE|
|22 613||Partnership to Advance Conservation Science and Practice|
|WD NFE 22 001||National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program Nuclear Forensics Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 TBIPHRP TRA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 TBIPHRP PCRA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Patient-Centered Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 S TBIPH1||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 TBIPHRP IIRA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Investigator Initiated Research Award|
|WD NFE 22 002||HBCU National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program|
|W81XWH 22 S TBIPH2||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Focused Program Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81EWF 22 SOI 0031", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.