Apply for VA NCA VCGP 2023
- The Department of Veterans Affairs, VA National Cemetery Administration in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Veterans Cemetery Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 64.203.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2023.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Training and Technical Assistance - Strategies to Support Children Exposed to Violence
Previous opportunity: “Improving the Computation of Large Wood and Other Geomorphic Parameters in Rivers”
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for VA NCA VCGP 2023
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (VA NCA VCGP 2023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS AZE PD 22 04||Leadership in Social Entrepreneurship|
|DOS SAU PD 2207||Saudi Young Leaders Exchange Program (SYLEP)|
|693JJ922R000058||Distracted Driving and Walking Among Hispanic Youth|
|S22AS00004||OSMRE AmeriCorps Program|
|PD SUVA 2022 01||My Climate Story, U.S. Embassy Suva|
|FR 6600 N 08||FY 2021 and FY 2022 Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
|72066322RFA00006||USAID/Ethiopia Civic Engagement Activity|
|BRAZIL PRESS 0001||Podcast Training for Quilombolas – “These Brazilian Lives”|
|72051722APS00002||USAID Dom Rep- Locally Led Development ADDENDUM (#14)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "VA NCA VCGP 2023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.