Apply for DHS 22 MT 041 08 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 8" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.041.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 4
Previous opportunity: DRL FY21 IRF Promoting Interfaith Respect and Social Inclusion in Bulgaria and Romania
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 22 MT 041 08 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 22 MT 041 08 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72052222APS00002||EXPANDING PARTNERSHIPS AND ADVANCING LOCALIZATION (EPAL)|
|05 2022 1||U.S. Embassy Bangkok FY2022 YSEALI Enviro-Tech Regional Workshop|
|22JD10||Evidence-based Workforce Development Partnership Training – Curriculum Development/Conversion|
|22CS15||Dosage Capacity Building|
|72063622RFA00001||Civic Engagement in Local Governance for Accountability (CELGA) in Sierra Leone|
|72061522APS00001||STAWI Addendum to Diversifying Partnerships in WASH|
|22CS23||Facilitating Behavior Change Training|
|SFOP0008985||Counterterrorism Financing Communications Initiative|
|DOSRUS22CA001||English Learning for Russian Speakers: Content Development|
|PAS MOROCCO FY22 05||U.S. Alumni Capacity Building|
|SFOP0008989||AML/CFT Capacity Building in the Federal Republic of Nigeria|
|SFOP0008915||DRL Countering Labor Violence in Northern Central America|
|SFOP0009002||ASEAN Logistics Support|
|PAS OTTAWA FY22 AICHI||Arctic Indigenous Cultural Heritage Initiative (AICHI)|
|HQ003422NFOEASD02||American Red Cross|
|SFOP0009007||DRL Transitional Justice and Forensic Anthropology in Colombia|
|HQ003422NFOEASD03||United Service Organizations|
|AFYDE FTIF GR POLECON 2022||FTIF-Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|MICC FSH 22 0003||USAG Alaska Army Compatible Use Buffer Program|
|PAUPDFY22006||Media Literacy Training|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 22 MT 041 08 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.