Apply for SFOP0008788
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL FY21 IRF Promoting Interfaith Respect and Social Inclusion in Bulgaria and Romania" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $987,654.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 8
Previous opportunity: Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Computing in Undergraduate Education
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008788
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008788) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PLSO00001||TEC Inc Pre-Award Notice - PLSO|
|AF RW600 FY22 002||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE)|
|TCE 2023||Tax Counseling for the Elderly|
|VITA 2023 001||Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Matching Grant|
|DHS 22 MT 082 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 9|
|DHS 22 MT 082 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 10|
|DHS 22 MT 082 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Multi-State and National Earthquake Assistance|
|DHS 22 MT 082 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 7|
|DHS 22 MT 082 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 6|
|DHS 22 MT 082 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 4|
|DHS 22 MT 082 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 2|
|DHS 22 MT 082 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 8|
|DHS 22 MT 082 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 5|
|SFOP0008934||DRL and INL FY21 Corruption Accountability Reporting and Advocacy Program|
|SFOP0008920||Counterterrorism Financing Communications Initiative|
|SFOP0008932||FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Resettlement Support Center (RSC) Middle East and North Africa (MENA) and RSC Turkey and Middle East (TuME)|
|AFNER 22 03||Community Radio technicians skill reinforcement and capacity building|
|SFOP0008939||DRL: Addressing Transnational Repression in the Mekong region|
|PAS KTM NOFO 22 02||Countering Mis- and Disinformation|
|22JD03||Objective Jail Classification Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008788", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.