OJJDP FY 19 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative (OJJDP 2019 15035)
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 19 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.842.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT:
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2019 15035) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2019 15023||OJJDP FY 19 Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2019 14927||OJJDP FY 19 Enhancements for Juvenile Indigent Defense Systems|
|INL19GR0028 AFGHANISTAN SUPPORTCTR 03072||Children Support Center|
|OJJDP 2019 14995||OJJDP FY 19 National Mentoring Resource Center|
|OJJDP 2019 14984||OJJDP FY 19 Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) National Training|
|INL19GR0030 NEPAL CAPACITYBLDG 03182019||Capacity Building for Nepal's Judicial Committees on Local Dispute Resolution & Community Legal Education Project|
|OJJDP 2019 14964||OJJDP FY 19 Comprehensive School-based Approach to Youth Violence and Victimization Prevention, Intervention and Accountability|
|INL19GR0029 WHP MEXLITIGATIONSKILLS 0322||Criminal Justice and Litigation Skill Building: Supporting Consolidation of Mexico’s Accusatorial Criminal Justice System (ACJS)|
|72052319RFA00001||Alliances for Analysis and Communication (AA&C) Activity|
|OJJDP 2019 14996||OJJDP FY 19 Center for Coordinated Assistance to States (CCAS)|
|OJJDP 2019 15026||OJJDP FY 19 Family Drug Court Program|
|COPS COMMUNITY POLICING DEVELOPMENT 2019||COPS-COMMUNITY-POLICING-DEVELOPMENT-2019|
|COPS SVPP APPLICATION 2019||COPS-SVPP-APPLICATION-2019|
|OJJDP 2019 15032||OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program|
|INL19GR0040 CWTAFRICA SUBSAHARA 04 08 19||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|OJJDP 2019 14992||OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Victims of Gang Violence|
|72049219APS00001||INITIATIVES FOR DEMOCRACY|
|72049219APS00001 01||Initiative for Media Freedom|
|SFOP0005764||Promoting Accountability in Iraq and Syria For Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity, and War Crimes|
|OJJDP 2019 14933||OJJDP FY 19 Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2019 15035", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: