NOTICE OF INTENT: (P19AS00040)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT:" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 14, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $61,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 19 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year 2019 Commercial Trucks and Off-road Applications FOA: Natural Gas, Hydrogen, Biopower, and Electrification Technologies
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00040) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00041||Assessing Implication of Low-level Psudogymnoascus destructans|
|P19AS00043||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 Sangre de Cristo NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|NPSNOICARE1900170||CARE SCA Interpreters|
|F19AS00126||R3 State Wildlife Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|NPSNOIYELL1900176||Training youth to evaluate bison grazing in Yellowstone|
|P19AS00050||Habitat Restoration & Natural Resource Mgmt in Redwood Creek|
|F19AS00131||Western Washington Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office|
|P19AS00054||Trail rehabilitation Trillium Gap trail Great Smoky Mountain National Park|
|L19AS00001||BLM ORWA Improving Habitat Quality in Oregon Big Game Migration Corridors|
|P19AS00056||Monitor Collared Foxes on Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa, and San Miguel Islands Using Aerial Telemetry|
|P19AS00055||Assessing Vulnerability to Climate Change: Modeling Thermal and Moisture Regimes in Great Smoky Mountains National Park|
|F19AS00142||FY19 Region 6 Aquatic Invasive Species|
|USGS 19 FA 0037||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00057||Southwest Border Resource Protection Program|
|USGS 19 FA 0081||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0039||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0082||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0040||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FAG 0041||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0043||Notice of Intent|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00040", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: