Apply for DHS 18 MT 045 07 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 7" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.045.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Capacity Building for the Egyptian Court of Cassation
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year 2018 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 18 MT 045 07 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 18 MT 045 07 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 18 MT 045 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 9|
|DHS 18 MT 045 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - HQ|
|DHS 18 MT 045 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 2|
|DHS 18 MT 045 03 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 3|
|USGS18FA0158||Machine learning methods application for analyzing hydro-acoustic telemetry data|
|F18AS00154||Post-delisting monitoring for the black-capped vireo|
|80HQTR18NOA01 18STRI B3||Space Technology Research Institutes (STRI)Appendix|
|P18AS00278||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00287||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|G18AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountains CESU|
|G18AS00058||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G18AS00070||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida-Caribbean CESU|
|G18AS00069||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G18AS00065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G18AS00068||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00067||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|G18AS00056||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G18AS00066||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 18 MT 045 07 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.