Apply for INL22CA0014 WHPMEX CRIMINVTRNG 121321
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Criminal Investigators Technical Assistance and Certification" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: USAID HIV Key & Priority Populations (KPP) Local Activity in Mozambique
Previous opportunity: UNIVERSITY-BASED CYBERSECURITY CENTERS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL22CA0014 WHPMEX CRIMINVTRNG 121321
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL22CA0014 WHPMEX CRIMINVTRNG 121321) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL22GR0003 CYPRUS MALTA||Combatting Crime through Investigative Journalism in Cyprus and Malta|
|O BJA 2022 171022||BJA FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustments to BJA Previously Funded Awards|
|O OVW 2022 171005||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Measuring Effectiveness Initiative (MEI) Application Guidelines|
|INL22APS0013 WHPELSAL CIVSOC 12212021||Civil Society Capacity Building to Prevent, Identify and Expose Corruption and Impunity in El Salvador|
|O BJA 2022 171018||BJA FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Emergency Federal Law Enforcement Assistance (EFLEA) Program|
|SFOP0008533||Anticorruption Policy and Research Outreach and Engagement|
|INL22CA0023 MACEDONIA 01 14 2022||Expanding Continuing Legal Education for Criminal Justice Attorneys in North Macedonia|
|O OVW 2022 171024||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Justice for Families Program Solicitation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL22CA0014 WHPMEX CRIMINVTRNG 121321", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.