Apply for DE FOA 0002503
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "UNIVERSITY-BASED CYBERSECURITY CENTERS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Prehospital Airway Management Evidence Based Guideline
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002503
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002503) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002595||Research, Development, and Demonstration Opportunities for FY 2022 Solar Manufacturing Incubator|
|DE FOA 0002590||Performance Targets for Perovskite Photovoltaic Research, Development, and Demonstration Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002503", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.