Apply for F20AS00002
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Region 3 Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.626.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 2-- Solicitation Notice for 2020
Previous opportunity: Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F20AS00038||Region 6 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program|
|F20AS00039||Region 6 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program|
|F20AS00040||Region 6 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.