Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund (NOAA NMFS WCRO 2019 2005933)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.438.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DRL Addressing Early and Forced Marriage in Morocco
Previous opportunity: Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Nigeria
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS WCRO 2019 2005933) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005886||2019 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2019 2005950||2019 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005963||Advanced Aquaculture Collaborative Programs - 2019|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005953||Social, Behavioral, and Economic Research Needs in Aquaculture - 2019|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005960||Exploring New Aquaculture Opportunities - 2019|
|NPS NOIP19AC00049||GRPL CESU: Assess Topeka Shiner Populations and Potential for Propagation and Reintroduction throught TAPR|
|NPS NOIP19AC00041||GLNF-CESU Determine Changes in Rare Plant Abundance and Diversity at APIS|
|F19AS00157||Great Lakes Remote Sensing|
|NOAA OAR OER 2020 2006011||Ocean Exploration Fiscal Year 2020 Funding Opportunity|
|F19AS00182||Implementing and evaluating response actions for red swamp crayfish in Michigan - FY19|
|NPS NOIP19AC00043||CW-CESU: Analysis of Great Lakes Network Songbird data- GLKN|
|F19AS00183||Asian Carp Action Plan Grants to Great Lakes States for Fiscal Year 2019 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|F19AS00178||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F19AS00190||Assessing abundance and migratory connectivity of boreal birds|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2006046||Highly Migratory Species Research Initiative|
|MBDA OBD 2019 2006047||American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian Project|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2020 2006058||Great Lakes B-WET Program FY20|
|F19AS00210||Development of automated tools and databases useful for genetic data reduction and analysis|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS WCRO 2019 2005933", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: