Apply for OJJDP 2018 13523
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 18 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.726.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 42 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2018 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
Previous opportunity: Mosaics in Science Internship Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OJJDP 2018 13523
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2018 13523) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005101||Strengthening Investigative Journalism on Corruption and Illicit Finance through Capacity Building and Awareness Raising in the Western Hemisphere|
|LITC LITC 19 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|TREAS GRANTS 052019 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|72052318RFA00002||Femicides - Prevention and Response Activity|
|72052318RFA00003||Justice for the Disappeared in Chihuahua|
|SMART 2018 14502||SMART FY 18 Keep Young Athletes Safe|
|OJJDP 2018 14605||OJJDP FY 18 Addressing Training Needs for Juvenile Prosecutors|
|OJJDP 2018 14562||OJJDP FY 18 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|OJJDP 2018 14460||OJJDP FY 18 Internet Crimes Against Children: Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Exploitation|
|SFOP0005153||Strengthening Implementation of Anti-Corruption Standards in Europe|
|INL18GR0055 BOSNIA FORENSIC 06062018||Building Forensic Accounting Capacity in Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|SFOP0005152||Improving Transparency -- Strengthening Local Actors to Report on Crime and Corruption|
|SFOP0005159||Capacity Building for the Egyptian Court of Cassation|
|INL18CA0051 INLAME AUROL 061118||Professionalizing African Union Staff for Rule of Law Initiatives|
|INL18GR0052 INLAME LEBCOURT 061118||Court Archiving Project - Lebanon|
|SFOP0005176||SuSudan Call Capacity Building: Supporting Engagement with the AU-HIP Peace Procedan Call Capacity Building: Supporting Engagement with the AU-HIP Peace Process|
|SFOP0005189||Law Enforcement Expertise Program (LEEP)|
|SFOP0005191||Justice Sector Training, Research, and Coordination Plus (JusTRAC+) Program|
|72052318RFA00004||Justice for the Disappeared in Nuevo Leon|
|SFOP0005179||Enabling Community-Oriented Policing in the Sahel|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2018 13523", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.