Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Tribally Controlled Postsecondary Career and Technical Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.245 (ED GRANTS 062519 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Tribally Controlled Postsecondary Career and Technical Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.245" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.245.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2019 Applications Available June 25, 2019. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply Applicants are strongly encouraged, but not required, to submit a notice of intent to apply by July 5, 2019. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 25, 2019. Pre-Application Webinar Information For information about a pre-application webinar or potential future webinars, visit the Perkins Collaborative Resource Network (PCRN) at http://cte.ed.gov/. Notice of Intent to Apply The Department will be able to review grant applications more efficiently if we know the approximate number of applicants that intend to apply. Therefore, we strongly encourage each potential applicant to notify us of their intent to submit an application. To do so, please email the program contact person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT with the subject line #8220Intent to Apply,#8221 and include the applicant#8217s name and a contact person#8217s name and email address. Applicants that do not submit a notice of intent to apply may still apply for funding applicants that do submit a notice of intent to apply are not bound to apply or bound by the information provided. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Gwen Washington, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Potomac Center Plaza (PCP), room 11076, Washington, DC 20202-7241. Telephone (202) 245-7790. Email email@example.com..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: NCPE interns at North Cascades National Park Service Complex
Previous opportunity: Connecting Youth to Conservation Opportunities at Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 062519 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SVM700 19 PAS 007||High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop|
|P19AS00321||Augusta Canal Authority Management Of Augusta Canal National Heritage|
|ND NOFO 19 113 REPOST||Hands on the Future: A Making and Computer Coding Skill-building Program for Women|
|ND NOFO 19 114||Educating the Public on Air Quality|
|P19AS00328||NCPE interns at Minute Man National Historical Park|
|P19AS00330||Frontline Interpreter Intern ¿ WRBR|
|P19AS00332||Restore and Improve Wetlands as part of the Repairs and Restoration to the Functionality of Dike System on Cockspur Island|
|P19AS00333||NCPE interns at North Cascades National Park Service Complex|
|P19AS00334||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P19AS00336||Cumberland Island National Seashore Collections Management Youth Internship|
|19 BKK NOFO 2||YSEALI Economic Empowerment Regional Workshop|
|ND NOFO 19 116||Empowering Economies through Innovation: Building Capacity for Indo-U.S. Joint Research|
|DOS PTA 201915||2019 South Africa Community College Administrator Program Pre-departure Orientation Logistics|
|72026319RFA00001||Teach for Tomorrow|
|SFOP0006009||Support to American-Style Higher Education in Iraq|
|P19AS00340||Asian American Pacific Islander National Historic Landmarks Theme Study|
|DOS GEO 19 CA 003 070219||University Research Program in STEM|
|P19AS00342||HAF Community Assistance Fellows|
|NPS 19 NERO 0058||Historic Annapolis City Dock Place Making & Interpretation Project|
|DOS LONDON PD 2019 CA 019||Future Agricultural Leaders Exchange|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 062519 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: