Apply for USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0012
- The Department of Agriculture, Foreign Agricultural Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Analytical Research for Pesticide Residue Field Trials to Establish and Support Codex Maximum Residue Limits" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.960.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Social Change through Arts
Previous opportunity: YouthPower 2: Youth Excel Addendum
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 0700 10608 S||Food for Education|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 S||Food for Progress|
|USDA AMS TM DBII G 20 0008||Dairy Business Innovation Initiatives|
|USDA NIFA TGP 007452||New Beginnings for Tribal Students|
|APS OAA 16 000001 72052120APS00002||APS-OAA-16-000001/72052120APS00002 COFFEE GDA Addendum HAITI|
|USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 20 0001||2020 International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0007||2020 Borlaug Fellowship Program World Food Prize Event|
|USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 20 0002||2020 International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program|
|USDA NIFA HEP 007293||Food and Agricultural Sciences National Needs Graduate and Postgraduate Fellowship (NNF) Grants Program|
|2021 01||Market Access Program Notice of Funding Opportunity Title|
|2021 02||Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program|
|2021 03||Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops Program Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|2021 05||Quality Samples Program Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|2021 04||Emerging Markets Program Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA FAS 10 608 0700 20 1||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE MCGOVERN-DOLE INTERNATIONAL FOOD FOR EDUCATION AND CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA FAS 10 606 0700 20 01||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE FOOD FOR PROGRESS PROGRAM Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS NM CTA 20 NOFO0001015||New Mexico Conservation Funding Announcement|
|KV SU 05162020 0738||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA NIFA RHSE 007412||Rural Health and Saftey Education|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0019||Regional Food Safety Efforts in Africa|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.