State and Territory Produce Safety Implementation Program Expansion for Entrance into Competition B of PAR-16-137 (U18) (PAR 19 017)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the education, food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "State and Territory Produce Safety Implementation Program Expansion for Entrance into Competition B of PAR-16-137 (U18)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 02, 2020 Multiple Deadlines December 15, 2018, March 1, 2019, March 1, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $775,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2019 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics
Previous opportunity: Support Park Youth Preservation Crew for Painting Exterior of 492 Auburn
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 19 017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA NS 19 023||HEAL Initiative: Early Phase Pain Investigation Clinical Network - Clinical Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA NS 19 025||HEAL Initiative: Early Phase Pain Investigation Clinical Network - Specialized Clinical Centers (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 19 021||HEAL Initiative: Pain Management Effectiveness Research Network: Clinical Trial Planning and Implementation Cooperative Agreement (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Required)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 19 017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: