Apply for FOA AFRL AFOSR 2020 0004
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Office of Scientific Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "(FY20) Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.431.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2021 The Close Date for Full Proposal Submissions (by invitation only) is due electronically on the Grants.gov website no later than 1159PM Eastern Standard Time on the Close Date identified..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: (YSEALI) Regional Workshop on Mental Wellness for Reduction of Narcotics Use
Previous opportunity: Social Change through Arts
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA AFRL AFOSR 2020 0004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA AFRL AFOSR 2020 0004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NWK 20 00001||INVASIVE PLANT AND TERRESTIAL INVERTEBRATE PLANNING LEVEL SURVEYS|
|20 572||Discovery Research PreK-12|
|G20AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00058||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00066||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|G20AS00065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G20AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00057||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|W81XWH 20 HRRP FRA||DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 NETP IIRA||DoD Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 NETP EIRA||DoD Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 NETP SIA||DoD Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Synergistic Idea Award|
|W81EW1 20 SOI 0019||SAV Restoration in Anacostia / Potomac River|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP PCPRNA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Prostate Cancer Pathology Resource Network Award|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0020||Genotyping to Identify Pallid Sturgeon Broodstock, Reproduction, and Recruitment|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0022||Evaluating Vegetation Growth Model with In Situ Experiments|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0019||SAV Restoration in Anacostia / Potomac River|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA AFRL AFOSR 2020 0004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.