Conference “Opportunities for U.S.-Indian Higher Education STEM Collaboration” (M NOFO 19 109)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conference “Opportunities for U.S.-Indian Higher Education STEM Collaboration”" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $22,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Regional Performance and Innovation Consortium (RPIC) - Human Capacity and Community Transformation Initiatives - ACF Region IV-A
Previous opportunity: National Child Welfare Capacity Building Center for Tribes
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M NOFO 19 109) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS GEO 19 CA 001 040119||Media Education Program (MEP)|
|ED GRANTS 050319 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Comprehensive Literacy State Development (CLSD) Program CFDA Number 84.371C|
|ED GRANTS 050319 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Jacob K. Javits Gifted and Talented Students Education (Javits) Program CFDA Number 84.206A|
|BIE 0002||BIE Native Language Immersion Grants-BIE Funded Schools Only Solicitation|
|NNH19ZHA002N||2019 NASA Teams Engaging Affiliated Museums and Informal Institutions (TEAM II)|
|DOS GEO 19 CA 002 051319||2019 TV CO-OP|
|P19AS00155||Landscape project to renew the grounds of Brotherton Field|
|ED GRANTS 051519 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031S|
|72016819RFA00003||USAID/BiH General Education Activity, TABLA|
|NPS 19 NERO 0018||NRMS Interns to support seasonal seashore science|
|P19AS00158||MARAD Maritime Internship|
|NPS 19 NERO 0017||Shenandoah Backcountry Support Interns|
|NNH18ZHA008C MUREPARMD||EONS 2019: Appendix H MUREP Aerospace High-Volume Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management Cooperative Agreement|
|19 PHL NOFO WW2||U.S. Embassy in the Philippines NOFO for WWII Programming|
|P19AS00160||Field Sessions and Partner Scholarships for Past Forward Conference|
|P19AS00162||NCPE internships with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science Directorate|
|P19AS00163||National Council for Preservation Education interns at the Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|P19AS00161||Natl Council for Preservation Education interns with Mount Rainier|
|P19AS00168||National Council for Preservation Education interns with Chaco Culture National Historical Park|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M NOFO 19 109", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: