Apply for F19AS00283
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs
Previous opportunity: NCPE interns at North Cascades National Park Service Complex
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00283
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00283) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 19N018||Notice of Intent to Award to California Department of Fish and Wildlife|
|BOR LC 19 N019||Notice of Intent to Award to Kansas State University|
|BOR LC 19 N020||Notice of Intent to Award to Salton Sea Authority|
|BOR LC 19 N009||Notice of Intent to Award|
|BOR PN 19 N014||Early Detection Surveys for Quagga and Zebra Mussels|
|BOR PN 19 N024||Increasing Law Enforcement Patrols at Oregon AIS Boat Inspection Stations|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 19 03||FY19 BROWNFIELDS TRAINING, RESEARCH, AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE GRANT|
|F19AS00294||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F19AS00295||Assessment of Grasslands and Wetlands in the Prairie Pothole Region|
|BOR LC 19 N021||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado Parks and Wildlife|
|BOR LC 19 N011||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado School of Mines|
|W911KB 19 2 0203||Wake Island Fish surveys|
|BOR LC 19 N012||Notice of Intent to Award to the Yavapai Apache Nation|
|F19AS00307||Range-wide Strategic Planning and Conservation Actions for the Western Pond Turtle|
|EPA OAR OAP 19 04||Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies|
|BOR LC 19 N023||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center|
|EPA G2019 STAR D1||ADVANCING TOXICOKINETICS FOR EFFICIENT AND ROBUST CHEMICAL EVALUATIONS|
|EPA SMMS 2019 1||SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS MANAGEMENT GRANTS|
|EPA G2019 STAR E1||Contaminated Sites, Natural Disasters, Changing Environmental Conditions and Vulnerable Communities: Research to Build Resilience|
|NPS 19 NERO 0084||Interpretive and Outdoor Recreational Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00283", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.